After facing Manchester City and Brentford in quick succession, Tottenham Hotspur’s next opponents are Everton. The Toffees are currently in the relegation zone, attempting to battle their way up the table after suffering a ten-point deduction due to FFP infringements.
Their play up until this point has probably deserved better, however, and Spurs will need to be near their best to negotiate this tricky away tie. They’ll likely be strengthened by the return of Pape Matar Sarr from AFCON, and with the January transfer window now complete, new signings Radu Dragusin and Timo Werner will also be hoping to make contributions. Let’s see if the Lilywhites can continue to climb back up the table!
How to Watch
Everton vs. Tottenham Hotspur
Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK
Saturday, February 3, 2024
Time: 7:30 a.m. ET, 12:30 p.m. UK
TV: USA Network; TNT Sports 1 (UK). Check international listings at livesoccertv.com
Match thread rules
The match thread rules are the same as always. To any visitors coming here for the first time, welcome! We’re glad you’re here! Wipe your feet, mind the gap, and be sure to check out the other pages at this outstanding site. While you’re here, though, we have a few rules and regulations:
- Absolutely no links to illegal streams. They’re bad and they get us in trouble. Violators will be warned or banned.
- We have rules against “relentless negativity.” Nobody likes a Negative Nancy. Don’t knee-jerk and post outlandish or hurtful things just because you’re frustrated.
- Along those lines, outright abuse of players or match officials is also not allowed. It’s fine to say “wow, that was a really bad call,” but it’s NOT okay to direct copious amounts of abuse in the direction of said official over a call you did not like.
- Treat other people in the match thread the way you would want someone else to treat your grandmother. Be nice. This is a community of fans, not an un-moderated message board.
- NO SPIDERS!
- Finally, while we don’t have a rule against profanity, please try and keep the naughty words in check. Also, language that is sexist, racist, transphobic, or homophobic in nature will be swiftly deleted and you will be immediately banned. This is an open, supportive community.
Have fun, and COYS!